• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista not loading burner drivers

geomax45

Ok. Just went to Vista. I didn't have a choice with this since the machine is company owned. After installing AnyDVD and CloneDVD, I backed up a movie of mine to test, and all worked fine. Then I went to read a disc and found that "windows could not load the drivers for the cd device" I checked the driver info and saw ADVD and CDVD as drivers also, along with the cdrom.sys for the TSS burner. At this point Ihave not reinstalled anything, nor have I removed or reinstalled the device. I though I'd throw the bone to this forum for some advice.

Thanks in advance.

Ok. Just went to Vista. I didn't have a choice with this since the machine is company owned. After installing AnyDVD and CloneDVD, I backed up a movie of mine to test, and all worked fine. Then I went to read a disc and found that "windows could not load the drivers for the cd device" I checked the driver info and saw ADVD and CDVD as drivers also, along with the cdrom.sys for the TSS burner. At this point Ihave not reinstalled anything, nor have I removed or reinstalled the device. I though I'd throw the bone to this forum for some advice.

Thanks in advance.

Some more information about your system configuration would be helpful.

Do you have internet access so Vista can search for driver updates?

Also, have you tried searching the AnyDVD and CloneCD forums for similar problems?

Also, have you tried searching the AnyDVD and CloneCD forums for similar problems?

Don't bother. No one has had a similar problem, and this issue has nothing to do with Anydvd nor Clonedvd as the disc was read and burned to produce a backup. This is some weird Vista issue.

I'll move this thread to the Third Party Products forum.

Back