• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista Compatibility with Clone DVD Mobile

billraup

After moving to a Vista system, I have noticed that two changes have occurred. First, I can no longer choose 640, and I am limited to a maximum of 512. Also, at the end of the process of creating the video file, a window pops up indicating "Postprocessing output file...Please wait!" This message does not clear on it's own. The actual video file seems fine and I just delete the remaining temporary file in the directory. The progress bar does indicate "finished" underneath, but you cannot close the window without going into task manager to cancel the process.

I have a similar challenge only in WIN XP. I am using CloneDVD mobile version 1.2.0.1 (purchased recently). When I back up a DVD with multiple titles (i.e., disk with 4 programs on it), the transfer to output works fine. However, I get the same "Postprocessing output file...Please wait" dialog box. I can click on the box and make it go away...but the application is then frozen and requires the Windows task manager to end the task.

Any resolution as to why the app. no longer responds?

Details:
iPod video (MP4)
English audio track, disabled subtitles
Resolution 512x288
Deinterlaced 1 pass
Letterbox zoom 1/2

Back