• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VISTA back up problem i think

prarce2

i had been using clone and any dvd since 2004 and have had no problem until now i can not back up any copies that i have. it look like anydvd is working but i really dont know much about them not working i do have vista as an op system and i think that is when my problem started but this is what anydvd gives me

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.0)
HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GSA-H20L S632 06/01/12
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2294438 sectors (4481 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TURISTAS_THEATRICAL
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

and clonedvd tell me processing error when i hit details this pops up.... File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB 1 TCSectorReader

can anyone help thanx

VISTA back up problem

i had been using clone and any dvd since 2004 and have had no problem until now i can not back up any copies that i have. it look like anydvd is working but i really dont know much about them not working i do have vista as an op system and i think that is when my problem started but this is what anydvd gives me

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.0)
HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GSA-H20L S632 06/01/12

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2294438 sectors (4481 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TURISTAS_THEATRICAL
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

and clonedvd tell me processing error when i hit details this pops up.... File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB 1 TCSectorReader

can anyone help thanx

Exit Anydvd, and try changing your drive's region code to match the same region code of the original disc.
Then try again.

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd
ix. click the fox icon on your toolbar. Go to Video dvd--->settings
x. Change the default to match the region on the disc
xi. Click Ok

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue please. One issue per thread . . . Otherwise, troubleshooting becomes difficult. :policeman:

Last edited:
web- i did what you said still no joy. any other things i can try. my friend will be getting vista ultimate for me do you think that would work better

Back