• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VISTA and DVD Decrpter

redsvt

Well I did it, installed Vista. Well after many happy years using DVD Decrypter/ANYDVD and CloneDVD it appears that there maybe issues with Vista. It seems to install OK but when I rip the DVD then close DVD Decrypter I get loads of error message boxes, stating failed to write, etc. I just removed DVD Decrypter and trying to RIP to my HDD using either ANY DVD or CLONE DVD but either are just to slow.

What else compares to the ripping speed of DVD Decrypter?

As we all jump out for this new OS people forget compatibility. and DVDD will not be updated to work with vista, maybe the 32 bit but not 64 imgburn may get it's update needed to do so. Of course our friends from slysoft are already there and is compatible.

Also... before jumping over to Vista, It's important to remember that the Vista OS is, in general, more friendly to Copyright Holders than it is to Copyright Infringers than XP ever thought of being.

I'm sure Vista (as well as HD-DVD and Blu-Ray) will spawn a whole new set of cracks and hacks, and that's begun already.... but I'm not sure I wanna "upgrade" to an OS who has a stated purpose of greater content security for the providers. That sounds like "asking for it". :D

I'm gonna wait until Vista has been totally "debugged" by the community at large before "upgrading" anything here.

-W

I get my OS free and will be getting it due to I test so many software's that do backups. So it's a must for me however, I might make a partition install my OS on it and then upgrade to vista on that partition for the same reasons too. As MS put out this New OS they were hand in hand with the movie studios' doing so.

Vista users will have the same issues that XP had with drivers. Give it some time and drivers will be available to do whatever you need.

Back