• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista 64bit Support

I have installed it on myy Vista 32-bit machine. It works Fine but I can't get the keys work.

I have installed it on myy Vista 32-bit machine. It works Fine but I can't get the keys work.

worked fine for me on Vista 32bit, key works no problem.
per Slysoft, AnyDvd does work on 64bit but I haven't tried it myself.

anydvd on 64bit vista--help

Installed 64bit Vista. Install went fine on computer but the firewall was unhappy with AnyDVD's unsigned driver. Told the firewall to ignore AnyDVD's directory and it will now load into memory but will not detect any DVD's when inserted.

Any suggestions?

Installed 64bit Vista. Install went fine on computer but the firewall was unhappy with AnyDVD's unsigned driver. Told the firewall to ignore AnyDVD's directory and it will now load into memory but will not detect any DVD's when inserted.

Any suggestions?
6.0.9.2 2006 12 05
- New: Added support for Microsoft Windows Vista 64
- New: All drivers are now signed as per Microsoft requirements
- New: Setup file is now signed
- New: Added support for new copy protections to the option to remove
"Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- Change: "Safe Mode" off is modified to be more system friendly
- Fix: Bogus title set removal could be triggered without reason
- Fix: Some keycodes were not accepted
- Some minor fixes and improvements

They are signed.

I am using it on a trial version of XP 64 pro service pack one.
Open season is the only one that did not work so far. Will try a reboot.

Installed AnyDVD on Vista 64bit on 2/2/07. Have had no problems

Trouble with the keys

I too have had a problem registering the keys for AnyDVD, Clone CD and Clone DVD. These are just registry entries so if anyone can help by telling us how those registry entries are made, then I think it can be done manually.

not sure what problems you are having but all I did was drop the key files in the appropriate program folders, ie. key for AnyDVD (Key.AnyDVD) goes in the AnyDVD folder, same with CloneDVD, the programs check the files and do the rest, easy as that.

If you are having problems installing programs because of enforced driver signing then turn it off.

Here's how:
1) reboot/restart computer
2) after mem test and drive detection start hitting the F8 button BEFORE Vista is able to start up
3) select "disable enforced driver signing" it's at the bottom of the list
4) let Vista continue it's startup

As far as I can tell you only need to do this when installing programs with unsigned drivers, once installed they should run fine. You have to do this every time you start up Vista IF you going to install a program with unsigned drivers.

I too have had a problem registering the keys for AnyDVD, Clone CD and Clone DVD. These are just registry entries so if anyone can help by telling us how those registry entries are made, then I think it can be done manually.

I haven't used Vista, but in XP, you click "start"-->"all programs"-->Slysoft-->Anydvd-->register Anydvd

The process is similar for all the other Slysoft programs, but for clonedvd2 look for "Elaborate Bytes" instead of "Slysoft".

I can't register my key for AnyDVD in Vista 64 Danish

It looks like I'm able to put them into Registry - but it still says trial version...

Even after reboot..

What to do?

Thanx

Skipperdk

It looks like I'm able to put them into Registry - but it still says trial version...

Even after reboot..

What to do?

Thanx

Skipperdk

Did you do this?
"start"-->"all programs"-->Slysoft-->Anydvd-->register Anydvd

Back