• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VISA turned down

JerEl

Evidently Wells Fargo Bank's Visa credit card doesn't like RedFox. I tried to purchase a lifetime license to AnyDVD and got this message:
Step 4/4: Finished!
Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: OWH-9JC. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Order not processed!
Payment PE2-BJP for Order OWH-9JC over 839.46 CNY Reference #M104-PO-27008059 has failed: 66: Failed
Okay, so I figured I could try the Wells Fargo debit card instead but after unchecking CloneCD and CloneDVD Mobile and clicking on "Checkout" it keeps bringing up the same page as above. So now it doesn't matter what card I try to use I can't git to the checkout page to reenter the data with a different card.

Any suggestions? BTW I'm using the Chrome browser.

Edit: I usually get an email from VISA if an order is turned down for security reasons but I received no email from VISA or rom RedFox about the order being rejected.

Evidently Wells Fargo Bank's Visa credit card doesn't like RedFox. I tried to purchase a lifetime license to AnyDVD and got this message:
Step 4/4: Finished!
Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: OWH-9JC. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Order not processed!
Payment PE2-BJP for Order OWH-9JC over 839.46 CNY Reference #M104-PO-27008059 has failed: 66: Failed
Okay, so I figured I could try the Wells Fargo debit card instead but after unchecking CloneCD and CloneDVD Mobile and clicking on "Checkout" it keeps bringing up the same page as above. So now it doesn't matter what card I try to use I can't git to the checkout page to reenter the data with a different card.

Any suggestions? BTW I'm using the Chrome browser.

Edit: I usually get an email from VISA if an order is turned down for security reasons but I received no email from VISA or rom RedFox about the order being rejected.
Please check the link below:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/visa-mastercard-got-rejected-with-error-66.71340/

Yep, I had read that but I'm still not sure what to do when it won't let go back and use a different card. If you think the problem is with VISA or Wells Fargo then are you suggesting that I should call the VISA number (or Wells Fargo Bank) and ask them to approve the charge?

Sorry to be a pain but that page you sent me to has so many options I'm not sure what to do next since I can't get the error page to go away and let me start over again.

When I made two separate RedFox purchases, both had the 66 error code.

All I did was call my financial institution and tell them the transaction was valid and to allow it to process. I used the same card and after the phone call it worked.

Yep, I had read that but I'm still not sure what to do when it won't let go back and use a different card. If you think the problem is with VISA or Wells Fargo then are you suggesting that I should call the VISA number (or Wells Fargo Bank) and ask them to approve the charge?

Sorry to be a pain but that page you sent me to has so many options I'm not sure what to do next since I can't get the error page to go away and let me start over again.
Yep, just what FurryGuy said is what I'm suggesting.

:)

When I made two separate RedFox purchases, both had the 66 error code.

All I did was call my financial institution and tell them the transaction was valid and to allow it to process. I used the same card and after the phone call it worked.
Thanks for the tip. It would have been nice if you read my post first and replied with this method. I'm old dude and been with this bank for over 40 years through about 6 different owners before Wells Fargo took it over and lately living a ways out in the boondocks do a of online purchasing and it's been one thing or the other with both the debit and credit cards. I sort of appreciate them looking after my affairs in case someone steals my identity or card info but this past year it seems like it's once a month they have a problem with something. That's one reason why I prefer PayPal or Discover Card. But not much choice here with Red-LightFox.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the tip. It would have been nice if you read my post first and replied with this method. I'm old dude and been with this bank for over 40 years through about 6 different owners before Wells Fargo took it over and lately living a ways out in the boondocks do a of online purchasing and it's been one thing or the other with both the debit and credit cards. I sort of appreciate them looking after my affairs in case someone steals my identity or card info but this past year it seems like it's once a month they have a problem with something. That's one reason why I prefer PayPal or Discover Card. But not much choice here with Red-LightFox.

Thanks again.
Not your fault, but PayPal just simply doesn't want to have anything to do with RedFox, and have said so for a long as I can remember.

Bitcoin would be another method you could try.

Paying with Bitcoin for US Purchasers using CoinBase

Bitcoin Customer Feedback

Good luck.

:)

@JerEl, the problem you are experiencing is most definitely with Wells Fargo. They take a very hard line with foreign transactions. They act as if your money is theirs.

Back