• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Visa Charged, Invoice Received but No Key!

Slinger01

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get my license key? My Visa was charged and I received my receipt about 4 hours ago but no license key.
Thanks
P.S. I did check my spam folder but nothing.

Usually instantly, sounds like your isp may have stripped the key attachment, you certainly aren't the first it happened too. @Jill or @Ivan will be able to assist. Please wait for one of them to respond

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks, @Ch3vron, this member should find their license key in their spam folder, but we sent one as dm as well, just in case.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I use Thunderbird and there was nothing in its spam folder. My connection though is through Comcast and I found it in their Spam folder.
Thanks for your help.
Jim Kelly

Back