• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virus message when downloading

Carpucci

I have been getting a message from my Bitdefender while downloading version 5.3.1.3 - tried turning off the anti-virus and still fail as the program launches some type of copy function before it finishes the download. Has anyone experienced something similar to this?

Thanks

I have been getting a message from my Bitdefender while downloading version 5.3.1.3 - tried turning off the anti-virus and still fail as the program launches some type of copy function before it finishes the download. Has anyone experienced something similar to this?

Thanks

If you are downloading from Slysoft's servers then you will need to contact BitDefender and tell them they need to look at the file so they can adjust their virus definitions.

The latest official release is v5.3.1.3.

Last edited:
@DrinkLyeAndDie
He is talking about CloneCD and not AnyDVD.

Thanks for the correction. :) I mistyped. I was thinking one thing and typing another.

The rest of my statement stands. They need to contact BitDefender if the file is being downloaded from Slysoft's servers.

Last edited:
Back