• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virus Alert (Blades of Glory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboijr

Caused the computor to loose ALL HD Anydvd/ and Clone DVD, had to be re-installed. so might wonna wait to copy till Slysoft gets a new update

Blades Of Glory dissabled my AnyDVDHD? and DVDclone I had to reinstall. so might wonna wait to copy till Slysoft fixes virus.

???? "Crack"?
I use Slysoft HDDVD and AnyDVD burning software.

An illegal program which makes it possible to use a certain software whitout buying it.

You don't get viruses from Slysoft...You must have gotten it from a P2P download....:agree:

Virus from....??? I know it's not a virus from the movie itself.

Nor from a commercially available dvd. I know Sony had that "back door" stuff from a few years ago, but not a virus.

Did the Anti-Virus pick up anything? If not, then maybe it's where it needs an update like the regular versions.

Last edited:
Blades Of Glory dissabled my AnyDVDHD? and DVDclone I had to reinstall. so might wonna wait to copy till Slysoft fixes virus.
Blades of Glory - Region? Country?

rootkit?,maybe a spyware/malware sweep would not go amiss

By now I would replace the entire pc...:D

Hey, maybe the Roxio burner virus transferred to the balnk disc? ;)

Rootkit...that's the Sony word I was looking for...and they got busted for it too. Bastages. Although I have 2 Sony burners...

No way a Virus from AnyDVD or any Slysoft product

I have used Slysoft's products and installed all updates for several years now, NEVER have I seen any Virus or Malicious Software from them. Except for this past week, they have ALWAYS been ahead of the game on new protections too. Great Company, Great Software!:clap:

I have used Slysoft's products and installed all updates for several years now, NEVER have I seen any Virus or Malicious Software from them. Except for this past week, they have ALWAYS been ahead of the game on new protections too. Great Company, Great Software!:clap:

cowboijr is saying Blades of Glory has a virus on it. Then again, he also claimed The Fountain had a virus on it:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4959

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back