• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VirtualCloneDrive failing to play ISO files fully.

christo499

I am attempting to play ISO files created under DVD decrypter using Virtual Clone Drive and PowerDVD software. The first segment file plays, but stops when I get through the first gig of content. Then the player stops and I must load the next file in order for the movie to continue. Can someone help?!

Christo499

I am attempting to play ISO files created under DVD decrypter using Virtual Clone Drive and PowerDVD software. The first segment file plays, but stops when I get through the first gig of content. Then the player stops and I must load the next file in order for the movie to continue. Can someone help?!

Christo499
A mounted ISO is seen by your system as a DVD "disk". Set PowerDVD to play the "disk" in the virtual drive, not the individual files. You can also use CloneCD to create an image file ISO (the trial version does not expire for this function - just change file extension at the output file selection to .iso). DVDDecrypter is no longer updated and it is time to move on.

I am attempting to play ISO files created under DVD decrypter

With Anydvd running in the background use either Clonedvd or Clonecd to create ISOs. As profcolli states, do not use Decrypter to create ISOs of dvds containing structural protection.

Christo499

You use the VCD beta, don't you?

Back