• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtualbox on Linux Mint

kramr

Greetings,

I'm running linux mint 18.2 and the plan is to install anydvd into Win10 on virtualbox. RedFox is the only reason I've got to keep windows. I've searched the forums and any reference to doing this is 10 years old. Has anybody done this recently?

What about using Wine?

Thanks, kramr

Greetings,

I'm running linux mint 18.2 and the plan is to install anydvd into Win10 on virtualbox. RedFox is the only reason I've got to keep windows. I've searched the forums and any reference to doing this is 10 years old. Has anybody done this recently?

What about using Wine?

Thanks, kramr

Using pass through for hardware in my experience with anything virtual is somewhat iffy. Doing it with a process that can be intensive I would think is problematic at best. Just my 2 cents. Might be better off dual booting.

Back