• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual IDE and Vista 64 Support

nifelseki

hi, will virtual ide and vista 64 be supported by virtual clonedrive..? :D

Not yet, but don't know if this will be added.

64-bit support will be added as i know, but don't think for virtual ide drive.

full Vista, 64-bit and Virtual IDE support would make Virtual CloneDrive a very viable alternative to Daemon Tools Pro.

godspeed in implementing full Vista and 64-bit support.. here's to hoping we get Virtual IDE too.. ;)

virtual ide didnt exactly stop daemon tools from blacklists...
so i think, while the concept was a nice idea, its a dead solution now....

true.. but it still does work for some games (i.e. The Witcher) and SlySoft might be able to refine the concept and put out something better.. :D

if i remember right the witcher update (or some other tages game released around the same time), detects the sptd.sys driver, and forces online activation, so virtual ide didnt exactly 'win' that one...
with the current trend, virtual ide is looking like snake oil, it was percieved to be the 'be all-end all' for copy protections... sadly the dream didnt quite turn into reality.. so anyone bothering to put any time / investment into developing virtual ide really has to consider a lot of things... and at this current time, sorry to say but its probably not worth the time/effort...

That was The Settlers 6 1.1 update.

You should wait for next version of DT Pro, vIDE is improved very much ;)

see what i mean.. vIDE, full Vista, and 64-bit support is good.. :agree:

Vista 64 Support ASAP

hi, will virtual ide and vista 64 be supported by virtual clonedrive..? :D

All my other SlySoft programs are supported under Vista 64 and I want Virtual CloneDrive support under Vista 64 too.

:bowdown: Please give us a Vista 64 compatable version ASAP :bowdown:

I don't know what Virtual IDE is. All my drives including CD are SATA... so I don't care about it IDE.

When will Virtual CloneDrive support an ISO image for a Bluray or HD DVD movie?

First post...

I was disappointed when I saw discussion on Slysoft forums dating back 10+ months and the mantra of "free product not a priority" being repeated over and over again. There is another incentive to bring it up to date... Slysoft's bleeding edge image is suffering! 64 bit is the future (although adoption may be slow) and VCD needs to get there sometime or it should be dropped altogether.

I'm a long-time fan of the whole Slysoft "CloneXXX" product range but without Daemon Tools I'd have been lost building my Vista 64 machine (most of my app's are installed from ISOs).

All my other SlySoft programs are supported under Vista 64 and I want Virtual CloneDrive support under Vista 64 too.

:bowdown: Please give us a Vista 64 compatable version ASAP :bowdown:

I don't know what Virtual IDE is. All my drives including CD are SATA... so I don't care about it IDE.
+1
am _hovering_ to buy CloneCD, but i also want a 64-bit enabled virtualdrive to have as a companion to CloneCD on my vista x64 installation

all know that all versions of vista exept starter are 64-bit in retail edition or oem (64bit edition)

now that many people get memory as it is so cheap, ddr2 prices has gone down the toilet the last months, now 64-bit enabled software is needed!

SlySoft, VirtualCloneDrive for x64 please!!!

Dear SlySoft,
I have been using CloneCD for a number of years now. I love it! I like to use it so that I can play my games from my images stored on my fileserver rather than having to dig out the CD. I am a legitimate user in that I don't play pirated games.

I have become so dependent upon VCD that I am perplexed regarding how to deal with moving to WinXP x64. I am willing to pay for an x64 version of VCD. I know it is a free product and updates to free products come after everything else, but why not make it a full fledged product? There are users who would be willing to pay for this functionality. I will pledge that I will pay $20USD for a x64 version of VCD if that'll help get it to the public sooner.

Thank you

Back