• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive & UIF Images

agconmet

Any chance that VCD could support UIF Images in the future?

Mh... there shouldn't be much data that can be compressed that well on an optical medium since most data are already compressed in some way or other. videos are compressed, music is compressed, setup fles are compressed and so on.

for encryption i suggest using efs because it's fast, reliable and on top of that, it's application transparent and its more secure than any user space encryption application because it's using the crypto api.

but i agree there should be more support for other image formats. if not for UIF, at least for blind read/write and nero would be nice.

I'll add my desire for this format too. I just got stuck with a couple images using this format. I _so_ hate having to install an app (magiciso) for a single one-off like this.

I'll add my desire for this format too. I just got stuck with a couple images using this format. I _so_ hate having to install an app (magiciso) for a single one-off like this.

Just mount it, create an image with CloneCD or ImgBurn, and mount that image with Virtual CloneDrive. If this works you can delete the UIF image.

Convert from UIF format

The fellow who wrote the proof of UIF GPL violations also publishes a tool to convert from UIF -> ISO or other standard formats. (NOTE: I've not tried it and have no affiliation with the publisher of this tool). It is also available on FreshMeat.

http://aluigi.altervista.org/mytoolz.htm

Back