• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.1.0 beta

Is the order of the declarations important?
If so, your BAT file is backward.

Anyone know how to mount a HD-DVD iso for TMT to read?:bowdown:
Seems I have answered my own question. I used an older version of imgburn to make this iso. It seems that it was using UDF 1.50. I reconstructed the DVD files from the iso and then created an iso using UDF 2.5 and now it works. Rather lengthy process though. Anyone have a shorter way to make this work as I have several HDDVD titles to do.

Last edited:
For anyone interested, here is my version of the MakeISO script.
This one can be run over and over again on the same movie directory and does the right thing. It also queries you to remove the old file data structures

@echo off
set SRC=Z:
set DEST=Z:
set PathToImgBurn=D:\Program Files\ImgBurn

IF EXIST "%DEST%\%1\%1.ISO" GOTO ISOFileExists

start /WAIT /d"%PathToImgBurn%\" ImgBurn.exe /MODE BUILD /BUILDMODE IMAGEFILE /SRC "%SRC%\%1" /DEST "%DEST%\%1\%1.ISO" /FILESYSTEM "UDF" /UDFREVISION "2.50" /VOLUMELABEL "%1" /CLOSE /NOIMAGEDETAILS /ROOTFOLDER "YES" /START

:ISOFileExists

IF EXIST "%DEST%\%1\BDMV" rmdir %DEST%\%1\BDMV /s
IF EXIST "%DEST%\%1\CERTIFICATE" rmdir %DEST%\%1\CERTIFICATE /s
IF EXIST "%DEST%\%1\ADV_OBJ" rmdir %DEST%\%1\ADV_OBJ /s
IF EXIST "%DEST%\%1\HVDVD_TS" rmdir %DEST%\%1\HVDVD_TS /s

IF EXIST "%DEST%\%1\%1.dvd" GOTO DVDFileExists

echo MediaType=BDR>>"%DEST%\%1\%1.dvd"
echo %1.ISO>>"%DEST%\%1\%1.dvd"

: DVDFileExists

Last edited:
For those that want to create DVD files for existing ISO's:

Code:
@echo off
set DEST=C:\Movies

echo MediaType=BDR>>"%DEST%\%1.dvd"
echo %1.ISO>>"%DEST%\%1.dvd"

Usage: The name of the ISO E.G. makeDVD GOLDEN_COMPASS

Don't add the .ISO when calling the script. Just the name.

So I'm sure this is real easy, but its all new to me. How do I do this. Do I goto properties of the ISO file and add this line somewhere or what. Again sorry for the newbie question. Thanks

Uh, no. It's a batch file. So you create a new text file on your desktop called makeDVD.bat and open it with notepad. Then you copy and paste the contents in the code section into notepad. Edit the paths to match where you keep your ISOs. Then you run the batch file like this:

makeDVD NAME.ISO

And it'll create a .DVD file that can then be mounted with Virtual CloneDrive.

Uh, no. It's a batch file. So you create a new text file on your desktop called makeDVD.bat and open it with notepad. Then you copy and paste the contents in the code section into notepad. Edit the paths to match where you keep your ISOs. Then you run the batch file like this:

makeDVD NAME.ISO

And it'll create a .DVD file that can then be mounted with Virtual CloneDrive.
Don't bother. See first post. ;)

Don't bother. See first post. ;)

Beautious. :) If you get time some day and are bored, could you add a .DVD media creator option in VCD? Like a menu item in the VCD context menu to spit out a .DVD would be sweet. No rush.

Beautious. :) If you get time some day and are bored, could you add a .DVD media creator option in VCD? Like a menu item in the VCD context menu to spit out a .DVD would be sweet. No rush.

You'll have to ask the Swissboys. :) And I am currently in "ReClock" mode, which is quite exhausting ATM.

You'll have to ask the Swissboys. :) And I am currently in "ReClock" mode, which is quite exhausting ATM.

Fully understandable. I need to check that out with some of my Pal dvd's. Haven't had time lately to do much of anything, but, it's on my list of things to check out.

How the hell can you not? :D I've been waiting for a Vista version of Reclock for ever, so, yea, I'm very excited about it. I'll definitely check it out this week.

Just for my own knowledge... if you never play PAL soundtracks/movies then you don't really need reclock, correct???
Not entirely. ReClock removes stutter which is otherwise almost unavoidable.
The ReClock manual explains it quite well. But if you are in a NTSC country and watch DVDs/BD/HD DVD on a 60Hz display, you're so used to the "micro stutter" caused by 3:2 pulldown when playing movies (24fps), you won't notice it anyway. ;)

Not entirely. ReClock removes stutter which is otherwise almost unavoidable.
The ReClock manual explains it quite well. But if you are in a NTSC country and watch DVDs/BD/HD DVD on a 60Hz display, you're so used to the "micro stutter" caused by 3:2 pulldown when playing movies (24fps), you won't notice it anyway. ;)

Grrrrrr. :)

Test in TMT

James;
Using 5.4.0.8 with TMT
TMT crashes when an HD DVD iso is mounted. Anydvd says it is Blu-Ray disk. Tries to play and then crashes out of TMT.

Blu-ray seems to work OK.

Roger

Back