• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.0.1 beta

With 5.4.0.0 I would get random lockups. I installed 5.4.0.1 and the system crashed before I could reboot. From there it would either crash or generate an IRQ Not Less or Equal BSOD on every boot.

This happens in normal or safe mode so I am not sure if I will be able to provide much debug information.

I can get back up and running by reverting to a previous system restore.

OS is Vista 64 bit. Home Premium SP1
4 Gb RAM
ATI 4850 Video

I will happy to provide more information if possible and with some direction on how to best obtain the data.

Thanks for the continuing efforts.

I would wait until James can release a newer version before trying to debug your issue. IF you can boot into Windows, remove VCD and any other CD/DVD emulation software that you may have installed. This includes Daemon Tools and it's SPTD component.

5.4.0.1 blue screen Vista 64

I previously installed 5.4.0.0 with Vista 64 and upgraded to 5.4.0.1 (no daemon tools installed) and almost immediately my system blue screened and would not boot again into windows just kept crashing. Went to safe mode - Last Known configuration that worked - system booted and I uninstalled 5.4.0.1. Will now try putting 5.4.0.0 back.

MSI P43NEO3 - Intel E 6850 - 8G RAM -Nvidia 9600GT Vista Ultimate X64 SP1
My Movies 2.46 - Power DVD 7.4102 - AnyDVD HD 6.4.5.1 VCD Undecided.

soundsnake8

no problems for me with the latest beta of VCD working very nice on Vista 64!!

Thank you!!:)

With 5.4.0.0 I would get random lockups. I installed 5.4.0.1 and the system crashed before I could reboot. From there it would either crash or generate an IRQ Not Less or Equal BSOD on every boot.

This happens in normal or safe mode so I am not sure if I will be able to provide much debug information.

I can get back up and running by reverting to a previous system restore.

OS is Vista 64 bit. Home Premium SP1
4 Gb RAM
ATI 4850 Video

I will happy to provide more information if possible and with some direction on how to best obtain the data.

Thanks for the continuing efforts.

I have to agree here, I did the same thing. I had a few issues with 5.4.0.0, so I removed it. I saw this new beta, I installed it and I immediately blue screened. I tried to reboot of course, and it blue screened each time. I tried safe mode, same thing. I finally went back to last known good configuration and removed it totally.

Vista ultimate sp1.
8 Gig Ram, Intel qx9650

BSOD with VCD 5.4.0.1

I have the same issue, BSOD with 5.4.0.1 on 32bit Vista, this is in safe mode and normal mode, i restored my system using Acronis True Image and all seems fine with VCD 5.4.0.0.

VCD 5.4.0.1 beta

Hello,
well i tested the beta version of VCD 5401. Before i used the official version 5312 without any problems. After installing the vcd 5401 beta i tried to start an ccd image with the aktuell version of pdvd. -> Bluescreen.
I tried to start the pc again -> Bluescreen while updating the desktop. There was an irq conflict
I tried to boot Windows xp pro sp3 in protected mode-> Bluescreen
While booting, i hear a noise from the pc, so i deinstalled (only hardware) the soundcard (creative x-fi elite pro). Now, pc worked again, in protected mode and in normal mode. This was the only method to deinstall vcd 5401 beta. After deinstalling, i installed the sound card (hardware only) again, No more Problem! Does anyone had a similar experience with vcd 5401 beta?? I will trie to intall vcd 5312 again and i hope it will work again. Have a nice day!

I run server 2008 64 bit as a development platform. Just want to mention that this works great on server 2008 as well. slysoft rocks!

SlySoft has developers that run Windows Server 2008 x64 as their native OS. So it's no biggy :)

Add another one to the list of Vista 64-bit blue screeners. Blue Screen during the 5401 install, into reboot after blue screen reboot. Had to go down the "last known good" start-up to recover my system.

Intel S5000XVM
Intel Dual Core Xeon 5160 3.0 GHz (x2)
Kingston 8x1GB
GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
Dell 2407WFP (x2)
Western Digital 1TB
Sony DVD RW DRU-810A
Vista Ultimate SP1 64-bit

i also have the bluescreen issue

vista x64 business sp1 (vlited)
q6000
8gb ram

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
ElbyCDIO
spldr
Wanarpv6

that's all i could find in eventvwr

saw a 'not less or equal' message, 3 times (3 boots) before removing vcd in safemode

keep up the good work lads, i'll buy anydvd when this is complete :)

I've installed 5401 on a Vista x64 (after I uninstalled Daemon Tools) and can report no problems. Puurrfect...I know it doesn't help those having problems but its still handy to know.

Regards
G

VCD 5.4.0.1 Beta is working. It's just after 30 minutes of watching a video, my system would crash. I had no installation issues. Only after installing and watching a movie did my system become unstable.

Add another one to the list of Vista 64-bit blue screeners. Blue Screen during the 5401 install, into reboot after blue screen reboot. Had to go down the "last known good" start-up to recover my system.

Intel S5000XVM
Intel Dual Core Xeon 5160 3.0 GHz (x2)
Kingston 8x1GB
GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
Dell 2407WFP (x2)
Western Digital 1TB
Sony DVD RW DRU-810A
Vista Ultimate SP1 64-bit

What Virtual CloneDrive version (if any) has been previously installed on the machine?

A crash "right from the start" or during installation is usually caused, if the driver is accidentally started twice. Installation is a little tricky, as there is no real hardware present the system can assign the driver to. If - for whatever reasons - the system believes, there are two (or more) "Virtual CloneDrive" controllers present - boom, immediate BSOD.

Before installing, please check if any "dead" Virtual CloneDrives (with a yellow exclamation mark, or disabled entries) are present. Check with "Show hidden devices" ticked.
If there are, delete them in device manager. Now try to install Virtual CloneDrive. If it crashes again, delete VClone.sys from Windows\System32\Drivers, so your system can boot normally.
Check in Device manager, if more than one Virtual CloneDrives (with yellow exclamation mark) are present, and let me know.

Thank you!

Back