• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.3.0.1 released

The download link isn't working, also the link on the main download site isn't working.

EDIT: It's working now, thanks!

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks, also, do we need to uninstall VCD 5300 before installing 5301 or can we just install over the top.

Thanks!

You should be able to install over it, just like any other Slysoft program.

i just started using this drive a few days ao i was always using daemon tools lite before but i love this one plus i love al your other products and its only right that i use this with anydvd and clone dvd thanks for another great product

Using XP SP2, TMT, PDVD 7 and 8.
I've added a shortcut to the virtual drive in the QuickLaunch menu bar for fast easy right click access. I couldn't be happier with this little program. Low overhead. It simply mounts all my ImgBurn BD-HD backup ISOs with no problems. Its more fun than Alcohol 120%.

Thanks for the excellent freebie. It took the sting out the high exchange rate when I bought AnyDVD HD.

Later, Conrad

Last edited:
Hi there, i just installed this version and at the end of the setup, i have a pop-up that said there's an error with the CDVD drive, i clic OK and setup is complete. The clone drive appear in the "My Computer".

I try to mount some iso.

PS2 Game iso 1.0 gb mount in 10 sec. appr.
Blu-Ray Movie 44.4 gb : freeze my PC

Same iso mount in daemon tools : no problem but unsure the if blu-ray is supported by daemon tools.

Back