• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.2.0.2

So this is only a Beta @ this point?

On the Download page so does it say v5.2.0.2 but it still points to v5.1.4.5

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupVirtualCloneDrive5202.exe

Changes:

Virtual CloneDrive 5.2.0.2: 2007 10 28
- New: Support for Windows Vista (32-bit only)

Does the Vista 32 support include the "double clicking" of iso images to mount? I can't get that to work and have tried about everything I can think of. Also right clicking iso files and selecting "open with" then "mount files with virtual clone drive" does not work. Nothing hangs or crashes.. just no efffect. Normal virtual drive mounting of DVD or CD image files works fine. I keep reading claims around the web that this works but have had no luck on either of my vista machines (using 5.2.0.2 of course). Thanks.

Install Error

When I tried to install Virtual Clone Drive on my vista laptop, it failed to install ElbyCDI0.dll .... twice

Fix for this?

TIA!

Blue Field!

Got BLUE Field after installed VirtualCloneDrive (v5.2.0.2 ) (all screen turn into blue, then pc reboot itself. After reboot it turns blue again). I have to Un-Install in Windows Safe mode.
(Win Vista 32)

:eek:

Back