• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual Clone Drive - drops mounts?

mooseboots

I'm a user of both Virtual Clone Drive and AnyDVD.

I have a problem in that Virtual Clone Drive spontaneously unmounts the .iso files I have it pointing to.

I'm only mounting 3 .iso files, so it's not terribly onerous to reset them all. Still, it's a nuisance, and it happens very frequently.

Any suggestions on tracking down a solution (or work-around?)

A simple .bat file that re-ran VCD with command-line options is where I'm going at the moment - to quickly mount the 3 .iso files. A more elegant solution would be preferred.

Thanks!
Ken

I'm a user of both Virtual Clone Drive and AnyDVD.

I have a problem in that Virtual Clone Drive spontaneously unmounts the .iso files I have it pointing to.

I'm only mounting 3 .iso files, so it's not terribly onerous to reset them all. Still, it's a nuisance, and it happens very frequently.

Any suggestions on tracking down a solution (or work-around?)

A simple .bat file that re-ran VCD with command-line options is where I'm going at the moment - to quickly mount the 3 .iso files. A more elegant solution would be preferred.

Thanks!
Ken

What version of the software are we talking about? We having to ask 20 questions without much details about the software forthcoming???

@mooseboots
Where exactly are those images located ?
How do you access those image after they are mounted ?

@Recycle
If you try a little harder i bet also 25 questions would come to your mind ;)

Can't mount BD Isos

I have a strange problem with the 5.4.7.0 Virtual Clone Drive. After mounting some BD Iso files they cannot be accessed, its if the format is invalid. This is surprising as they worked with 5.4.5.0 and they still work with daemon tools. It's a 45Gig file, so i can't upload a sample. Does anybody else have this problem?

Back