• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VIDEO_TS

Wayne Walker

I requested a 21 day trial and when I tried to use it the first time it said to use VIDEO_TS. I have searched all over my computer and can't find VIDEO_TS. I used AnyDVD several years ago and had no trouble finding it at the time, even when I changed computers. I want to buy RedFox after the trial if I can get it to work. Does anyone have an idea how to find it? I did the browse and literally went through every item without locating it. I am using an HP laptop that is one month old. Thanks for any help offered.

Wayne

'it said video_ts', what is it? If you're talking about anydvd, anydvd works with disc (images) only. Not ripped folders

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back