• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

video ts folders and wireless media player

markusmo

hy there .
does anyone know how to play clonedvd ts folders with wireless media players , for example dlink 510 ?
my media player is not playing my ts folders and to transfer them with windows movie maker takes soooooo long .........
does anyone have a solution for that ?

thanks

Power DVD

I know that Power DVD will ply the TS folders of movies. Maybe that will help you out.

dsm 520/750 to play ts files from clonedvd2 ?

hi ,
does anybody know if it is possible to play the (legal) backups from dvds created by clonedvd2 (ts folder) with the dlink media players dsm520/750 ? or does anybody know a good wireless mediaplayer with network plug to access homenetwork ?
thanks

how big is the tsfolder that u cloned?
whats the format of the ts folder?
as faras i know dsm-510/520 will play only from HD under 4gb
i could be wrong?

whats the format of the ts folder?

Standard dvd-video format. So if that media player can't parse video_ts.ifo files properly, then forget it (unless you enjoy doing extra work).

Last edited:
I know video ts files should work on dsm-520
did u check any updates avaialable! it shouldn't be the reason we nevr know

Back