• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video remnants in movie

I know they are 2.4x but why did you mention 4x then?
I misread the label, saw "DVD+R DL Ver. 1.1 / 2.4x" and only the 4X part registered in my mind, so I set the speed at 4X and it works fine. I plan on dropping it back to 2.4x for any future burns on this media.

It's BACK!

After all of these years, back from 2007, now I'm getting those remnant pieces inserted into burns again. Just last night I was viewing a DVD and momentary scenes from one I'd burned at an earlier time made its appearance.
I just reread the old post to see what fixed it and I had uninstalled/reinstalled and set burn speed to 4X. Did the uninstall recently and have continued to burn at 4X, but the strange behavior has returned.
No one else report this happening?
The last thing you see when burning with CloneDVD is the "flushing buffers" and "cache". Could it be that this isn't complete?
Today I plan on burning incense and possibly calling a Priest to rid the demon.

Without knowing if this is a software or hardware problem, should this thread be moved? As with the other recent thread of mine, maybe things are related. I just tried to view one of the backups of Modern Family and had it completely lockup. While watching same disc last night I had pixelization and very brief scene from an earlier disc appear in it.
With what info I've provided I'd be amazed that there would be any silver bullet fix offered, but I feel I should continue posting as I troubleshoot from this end. Of course any suggestions are more than welcome.
So far I've uninstalled both AnyDVD and CloneDVD, ran Ccleaner, have defragged and am now running system file checker. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Back