• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video Problem

MichaelK

I use CloneDVD mobile to get movies on my AV 504 but when I open the file using Windows Media Player there is audio but no video. Please Help Me.

I use CloneDVD mobile to get movies on my AV 504 but when I open the file using Windows Media Player there is audio but no video. Please Help Me.

I believe as a default media player only supports wmv files.

If the file is an .avi, you may need to download the latest divx release or the latest windows media player. My media player would not play my avi movies, and I had an older version of media player (9.0 I think?). So I went to divx.com and downloaded the latest codec, and that fixed my problem.

I had used cloneDVDmobile to convert the movies using the generic divx option.

hope this helps!

Don't use Windows Media Player, instead use VLC! http://www.videolan.org/

I had the same problem with Win Media Plyr, so I tried VLC and viola! It works for me.

Moderator, if I can't post a helpful link here, please let me know for the future. Thanks.

Last edited:
you can also go to wmplugins.com and check out the codecs and other files you can get for free to have it play in your windows media player etc.

Back