• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video license could not be processed

This may happen when a link/button is clicked on Amazon page prior to it having been fully loaded.
@infinata This is exactly the issue I was referring to. It is known but since it was not seen very often it was assigned a lower priority than other stuff. It will be taken care of soon.
I saw this a couple times as well. Glad to know it's known......;)

Definitely an issue - have got it multiple times, always on Amazon, always on a specific tv series. Logs provided in my own thread.

I have seen this issue upon occasion also. Testing further, I usually will see this if I rush to click on the downloadables. Closing the list and waiting a couple of seconds before clicking the link and the correct episodes show. Have only seen this on Amazon. Maybe I don't click that fast on the episodes with them, IDK.

I am getting this occasionally ... Some sort of scraper/race condition that seems to happen when my box is under CPU/memory/network load. If I select the exact season & wait for a couple of minutes, select download, wait etc. it then seems to reset and work ok. I think a queue feature mimicking a binge watch with a small wait between episodes will help :)

Here too. As @Ch3vr0n described, I saw an episode from the previous Season appear at the top of the download list when I got the same error. Just backed out of the AS download, went back into AS download again and it worked correctly.

So, I'm seeing my first "Video license could not be processed" error message that would not resolve after restarting the program.
I had just started on Season 2 for Knight Rider and that's when it happened.
I noticed a Season 1 episode at the top for Season 2 if that matters.
I went to File > Create log file... after clicking OK on the error message and attached the log file.
I've moved on to Season 3 for now... :D
The same thing has happened to me, it is nothing any of us are doing wrong, it is a bug in the software. It caused my app to crash and create a dump file using version 1.0.6.1. I sent that dump file into RedFox support and they are aware of it and are already working on a fix as per a e-mail they recently sent to me. They said it will be fixed in in the next release.

I haven't seen this with .1 ... things are running smooth both Netflix and prime

Just happened to me on A'n, on closer inspection, the "downloadables" list was out of order, re-selecting the season again fixed the downloadbles list and it seems to go from there fine

Carol Burnette season 6 episode 1 and so forth does it every time no matter how many times I close out and reopen the software. Either video license could not be processed or audio license could not be processed or it crashes. Looking forward to RedFox releasing the new version. They have some very skilled people that are very good at what they do and they will squash that bug pretty good.

Carol.jpg
Carol Burnette season 6 episode 1 and so forth does it every time no matter how many times I close out and reopen the software. Either video license could not be processed or audio license could not be processed or it crashes. Looking forward to RedFox releasing the new version. They have some very skilled people that are very good at what they do and they will squash that bug pretty good.
Did you pay extra for the Carol Burnett Show on Amazon Prime?

Those Carol Burnette episodes actually come from IMDB. They are offered in Amazon Prime free to watch with advertisements. I have downloaded seasons 1-5 and 7. The only season that gave me a problem is 6. The videos play fine without any ads. Season 3 had a few episodes that actually required a shoutfactory.com subscription but I did the trial thing through that and downloaded without any issue. Not sure what relationship IMDB has with Amazon prime but there are other tv series that come from IMDB offered on Amazon prime with commercials and yet those download without any issue.

This has been happening to me a lot recently, but only with Amazon. Not everything, but several series I have been trying to record in the past 2-3 weeks. For instance, I've been trying to record Game of Thrones season 2 for 2 weeks and have consistently gotten the license message, making it impossible. But after reading some of the comments in this thread about other episodes from previous seasons showing up I think that has been my problem too. Above s2e1 there has consistently been another episode listed, as e0. I had to switch seasons several times, but s2 listing did eventually reset, showing only the true season 2 episodes. And now I'm happily recoding the season.

But is this an issue with Anystream? A technical issue we can expect to see fixed in future releases? Or is this something we're going to have to live with for a while/forever?

I'm using Amazon US. The only times it happened to me was usually when the series list is wrong. For example it starts with EP 16 up top followed by EP 01 underneath. Refreshing usually fixes it. Also it sometimes happens for no apparent reason, redownloading after the error usually works.

I'm using Amazon US. The only times it happened to me was usually when the series list is wrong. For example it starts with EP 16 up top followed by EP 01 underneath. Refreshing usually fixes it. Also it sometimes happens for no apparent reason, redownloading after the error usually works.
The series list was wrong in "Homeland" 8 seasons and it worked just fine

As per RedFox tech support the issue should be resolved with the next release of AnyStream. I am no programmer or expert but my best guess as to the cause is a security handshake issue when logging into Amazon prime that affects certain titles at certain times of logging in. Again, this is just a wild guess. The engineers at RedFox are pretty sharp and they will beat it, we just have to be patient. I still say this software is the coolest thing that has come along in a while.

As per RedFox tech support the issue should be resolved with the next release of AnyStream. I am no programmer or expert but my best guess as to the cause is a security handshake issue when logging into Amazon prime that affects certain titles at certain times of logging in. Again, this is just a wild guess. The engineers at RedFox are pretty sharp and they will beat it, we just have to be patient. I still say this software is the coolest thing that has come along in a while.
RedFox has the best developers in the world. Bar none. If there is an issue they will fix it, taking into consideration that its something that can be fixed on Anystream. Have faith.:cautious:

Agree 100%, they are the best. Can't wait for the next release coming out and having fun downloading.

Back