• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

video lag on IPOD Classic

bmwgsbill

I have an IPOD Classic. I am using the AnyDVD and CloneDVD Mobile to convert DVD to the run on my Ipod Classic. I use the 5th gen setting in CloneDVD Mobile since is not one for the Ipod Classic. When I play the movie in I-Tunes, it plays fine, but when I load it on the Ipod Classic I sometimes get a lag in the video. I say sometimes, because I loaded Clerks and it works fine, but when I loaded Sopranos Season 6 part 2 disc 1 and Season 2 of Weeds, I have problems. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bill

I think I may have solved my own problem by cranking up the resolution to full throttle. It takes up a 5 times the space, but i have enough and the picture quality is much better and no lag or out of snyc videos anymore. :rock:

Bill

You don't need to have the file size so large to stop the lag. I had the same problem with an 80GB Classic. You can drop the video quality to keep the size down but keep your resolution high. Ipod Video was 320*160 but Ipod classic is 640*480. And the reason you were never having problems with clerks but were with the Sopranos is because one was a movie and the others were tv shows. Movies have different resolutions than tv shows and are filmbased so sometimes may need to be deinterlaced.

Back