• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Video Editing?

King_Pin

Does anyone know of an editing program that will let you edit "corrupt" video?
Here's my issue.
I have a movie that has a couple of glitches. Each glitch/freeze is a couple seconds.
I just want to edit those parts out as they aren't important anyways.

Problem is Wondershare Filmora and Adobe Premiere Pro both label it as corrupt and won't let me work on it.

Does anyone know of an editing program that will let you edit "corrupt" video?
Here's my issue.
I have a movie that has a couple of glitches. Each glitch/freeze is a couple seconds.
I just want to edit those parts out as they aren't important anyways.

Problem is Wondershare Filmora and Adobe Premiere Pro both label it as corrupt and won't let me work on it.
I have Uniconverter 12 and 13. That software will convert to pretty much anything or any device by changing settings or a profile. That might work and I think you can get a trail to see if it will work. You could cut out the bad parts and merge it back together again. You could try a trail of this to see if you can fix the files two

Last edited:
Try Lossless Cut.
You could also try to upload it to YouTube. I also did it once and the converter was able to fix the file.
Upload it as not listet and then use whatever you like (yt-dlp) to download it, once you have the link. If you set it to rivate, you will be unable to download it.

I deleted 2 links from this discussion. Please refrain from this practice. Thank you. If you want to discuss third-party products please do it in the third-party products sub-forum. You can mention a non-competing product but please do not post links. Linking to any other product besides a Redfox product is considered spam and will be treated as such.

I know this thread is a year old, but hey, good questions and issues never really expire, right? So let's tackle your video editing problem!
I totally get it, dealing with glitchy videos can be a major headache. But fret not, my friend, I've got a solution that might just do the trick!
Have you checked out https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-split-videos.html/? They've got this awesome guide on how to split videos that could come in handy for editing out those glitchy parts. Give it a whirl. It might be just what you need!
I understand that Wondershare Filmora and Adobe Premiere Pro have been stubborn, labeling your video as corrupt and not letting you work on it.

Last edited:
I know this thread is a year old, but hey, good questions and issues never really expire, right? So let's tackle your video editing problem!
What or whose problem are you referring to?

Last edited:
Back