• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video Cock Timings Database File

karoloydi

Anyone knows where it is located?
When I open 3d movies with the wrong player, it messes up the timings cause the 3d is not working at 23.976. It only works at 24.
So after I play 3d movies it starts stuttering.
So, I was thinking that after I set up all the timings correctly, to make the file read only, then it can't be changed, even if I open it with the wrong player.
Ideally there should be an option in the settings to lock the timings after you have set up all the timings (30p, 24p, 25p, etc.)

Anyone knows where it is located?
When I open 3d movies with the wrong player, it messes up the timings cause the 3d is not working at 23.976. It only works at 24.
So after I play 3d movies it starts stuttering.
So, I was thinking that after I set up all the timings correctly, to make the file read only, then it can't be changed, even if I open it with the wrong player.
Ideally there should be an option in the settings to lock the timings after you have set up all the timings (30p, 24p, 25p, etc.)
Here you go:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ReClock\Timings

Back