Video Capture S/W

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by funguy, Feb 27, 2007.

1. funguy

funguy Active Member

I'm about to purchase Voyetra Turtle Beach Video Advantage PCI Video Capture Card during my 21 day trial of the Slysoft S/W. Has anyone had any problems with the Slysoft S/W and this Voyetra product? or any video capture product at all? I have an LG DL DVD writer and Win2K Prof as the OS.

2. Coaster

Coaster Well-Known Member

@ Funguy,

It might be helpful if you explained in detail exactly what you are attempting do with a Video Capture Card and the SlySoft software programs (AnyDVD/CloneDVD/CloneCD) before Forum Members will be able to provide an meaningful response to your original question.

It should be noted that none of the SlySoft software programs (AnyDVD/CloneDVD/CloneCD) are “Video Capture” software programs.

Regards,
    Coaster

3. funguy

funguy Active Member

Sorry,

I want to start turning my personal 8mm tapes into dvd's. Will not be using the Slysoft products at all for this. Just want to make sure that when I by the Slysoft products, after the trial period is over, there will not be any conflicts or anything else than can screw up the successes I have had during the trial period of backing up my dvds(using Anydvd and Clone DVD).