• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video and audio are not recorded to the end.

frejp

Ver1.1.0.2
Ver1.1.0.1
Ver1.1.0.0

Amazon Prime...
Video and audio are not recorded to the end.
It won't record for a few seconds.
Since I'm out of Ending material...

Known problem, actively being worked on. It is fact in the changelog for 1102 (though didn't work)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The last 5-10 seconds or so will not be recorded.

I tried several versions of AS and the problem exists on all of them.
There is lots of content where there arent credits on the end, the content goes until the last second.

I really want to love AS, but my trial is ending soon, and I wasn't able to download most stuff without audio cropping between 5 and 40 seconds on the end.
Its really disappointing and i hope there will be a quick fix for this.

a couple of seconds at the end of the credits are normal. This is relatively new software, they are working very hard on fixing every issue they can, there really are not that many but some take precedence over others, I hope you like the program.

a couple of seconds at the end of the credits are normal. This is relatively new software, they are working very hard on fixing every issue they can, there really are not that many but some take precedence over others, I hope you like the program.

Please don't lie or trivialise the issue: it's not normal at all---1.0.9.1 does not cut the end of the credits at all! It might be normal to you, because as you said in another thread you like to stay ahead, damn the consequences, but I, having dependable systems background, always check before switching.

@frejp, there's a big thread by me about this issue at https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug...ers-non-deterministic-track-truncation.80711/

In fact, the issue has been known about since the early hours of Mar 24th and beta 1.0.9.3: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/maj...er-video-bitrate-chopped-audio-on-flix.80644/

Please don't lie or trivialise the issue: it's not normal at all---1.0.9.1 does not cut the end of the credits at all! It might be normal to you, because as you said in another thread you like to stay ahead, damn the consequences, but I, having dependable systems background, always check before switching.

@frejp, there's a big thread by me about this issue at https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug...ers-non-deterministic-track-truncation.80711/

In fact, the issue has been known about since the early hours of Mar 24th and beta 1.0.9.3: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/maj...er-video-bitrate-chopped-audio-on-flix.80644/
Prospere told you in a thread, a couple of seconds at the end of the credits are normal, I am not trivializing anything.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug...tic-track-truncation.80711/page-4#post-536583

It's not normal for the video to stop prematurely, the audio continuing to play for the last dozen seconds or so a given TV episode or movie. I don't care who said that is normal. I won't accept that. It's not normal and evidently AnyStream 1.0.9.1 agrees with me as it gets it right which is what I'll continue to use until the issue is resolved.

Prospere told you in a thread, a couple of seconds at the end of the credits are normal, I am not trivializing anything.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug...tic-track-truncation.80711/page-4#post-536583

Jebus!!! When are you actually going to learn to read and not merely see things you want to see?!! @Prospere said track differences sometimes are normal, hence why I always say upto 1000ms is fine with A, and upto 2000ms is fine with N: the things that get cut are either silence or black-outs and those are cut by the providers, not AS. He never said it was normal for a part of the presentation to be cut!

Jebus!!! When are you actually going to learn to read and not merely see things you want to see?!! @Prospere said track differences sometimes are normal, hence why I always say upto 1000ms is fine with A, and upto 2000ms is fine with N: the things that get cut are either silence or black-outs and those are cut by the providers, not AS. He never said it was normal for a part of the presentation to be cut!
Jebus, I know what I read, no truncation, a couple of seconds, in the end, is normal. I never said part of the presentation to be cut off is normal either. Please read what I write.

Jebus, I know what I read, no truncation, a couple of seconds at the end is normal.

Let's have a repeat of the other thread, where I demonstrate that you talk nonsense and then you delete my responses and threaten with a ban:

Which part of
It does not matter anyway. I am testing the solution since early morning - by now no cut offs. There are differences in track durations (which is normal) up to a couple of seconds in the worst case, but no truncation.

means that it is "normal" that A PART OF PRESENTATION is cut?

Then you enjoy 1091, and wait until its fixed. Have a nice day.

I will continue testing the latest given beta. Until the issue is resolved I'll ultimately be downloading the given stream for keeps using 1091 though. Enjoying this product immensely and appreciate the developers continued efforts.

I will continue testing the latest given beta. Until the issue is resolved I'll ultimately be downloading the given stream for keeps using 1091 though. Enjoying this product immensely and appreciate the developers continued efforts.

Kudos to you Lowpro, good to see some positivity and constructive discussion with folks on this forum. There is no need for other folks to whip out their e-peen and abuse the mods or the developers. Everyone is doing the best they can in this very unique situation I am sure. Many of us have some sort of a technical background , some are extensive, but that does not give anyone license to be jerks and sour the typical positivity and helpfulness of the forums.

Kudos to you Lowpro, good to see some positivity and constructive discussion with folks on this forum. There is no need for other folks to whip out their e-peen and abuse the mods or the developers. Everyone is doing the best they can in this very unique situation I am sure. Many of us have some sort of a technical background , some are extensive, but that does not give anyone license to be jerks and sour the typical positivity and helpfulness of the forums.
I agree.

Back