• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Very slow framerate with Reclock?

tputkonen

I reinstalled XP with MediaPortal 1.0.2, and changed my old CRT to an LCD TV.

If I play back 24p video with Reclock using 720p50, the frame rate is really slow, MediaPortal reports it at near 16 fps. This happens with both EVR and VMR9. Without Reclock the video plays at normal speed. What could be wrong?

I use integrated ATI 780G display adapter.

Log attached.

Attachments

• reclock_log.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 2
I reinstalled XP with MediaPortal 1.0.2, and changed my old CRT to an LCD TV.

If I play back 24p video with Reclock using 720p50, the frame rate is really slow, MediaPortal reports it at near 16 fps. This happens with both EVR and VMR9. Without Reclock the video plays at normal speed. What could be wrong?

I use integrated ATI 780G display adapter.

Log attached.
What framerate does ReClock detect? 78Hz? Is it really supposed to be 50Hz?

Running XP? Try to add /USEPMTIMER to boot.ini, this has been discussed here many times.

What framerate does ReClock detect? 78Hz? Is it really supposed to be 50Hz?

Running XP? Try to add /USEPMTIMER to boot.ini, this has been discussed here many times.

Thanks, I have never added that manually, but I had installed AMD CPU driver which did the trick.

Now the video playback speed is not slow, but Reclock still claims that the display is at 78 Hz, even though it really is 50 Hz. (If I change to 720P60 then reclock recognizes it fine.) Any idea what could cause this issue?

Thanks, I have never added that manually, but I had installed AMD CPU driver which did the trick.
But this has *not* been installed when you created the log....???

No. Attached is a new log.

You must clear your timings cache in reclock settings for the change to take full effect.
Please do this and try again.

You must clear your timings cache in reclock settings for the change to take full effect.
Please do this and try again.

Thanks, now it works!

A suggestion: would it be possible to set up a wiki page were all us users could write this kind of FAQs? Main Reclock thread is now almost 3500 messages!

Thanks, now it works!

A suggestion: would it be possible to set up a wiki page were all us users could write this kind of FAQs? Main Reclock thread is now almost 3500 messages!
Nah, just ask leeperry. :D
Just kidding.

Actually a good idea...

Nah, just ask leeperry. :D
Just kidding.

Actually a good idea...

I already offered to help with a manual.

Sketch out a brief overview and I'll fill it out as best as I can. (I can't do all of it, but I might be able to get through the bulk of the easy stuff).

Mark

Back