• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Very high CPU usage with ClodeBD???

Comer

Hi, I know I have a fairly modest CPU by today's standards (Core 2 Quad 2.67GHz) but the trial version of CloneBD seems to be pushing it to it's limit. I have been using BD Rebuilder up to now to create movie only copies to fit onto BD25 disks and that doews not tax my CPU like this at all:confused: So I'm wondering is this normal or am I doing something wrong. I would like to purchase this software but couldn't see myself switching over to this if it has the potential to fry my CPU :doh:CPU Usage.jpg

EDit: Title should read CloneBD :p

Last edited:
High CPU is not a bad thing with proper cooling and airflow. It means the program is fully utilizing what your hardware has to offer. As long as your CPU is properly cooled there shouldn't be a problem.

I'm currently running CloneBD on a system with an Intel Core2Quad Q9550 and an EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Classified. My CPU use is in the 98-100% area on all 4 cores and I'm averaging around 10% on my GPU. Note, that I have DXVA enabled.

Last edited:
100% CPU usage is a good thing! Especially when the only program active is CloneBD and the PC is otherwise idle. It means the professor is being used by CloneBD to it's maximum potential. You actually want that happening.

Bdrb doesn't use 100% because bdrb doesn't do the encoding. It only acts as a GUI for the various tools required and the command lines used. The actual encoding is fine by x264, and x264 does in most cases use 100% of the CPU power. Especially during the second phase of 2 pass encoding. That's normal and a good thing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

It failed at 89% saying it couldn't create the iso image...definately not such a good thing.

Back