• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Version number in AnyDVD missing

roofrabbit

Today I got a notice from AnyDVD that I needed to update to the latest version, which I did.

An hour later, I had trouble with my computer (not attributed to AnyDVD), so that I had to do a system restore in Windows XP Pro, service pack 3. The restore was 12 hours before I installed the update from AnyDVD.

Thinking that I might have to reinstall the AnyDVD update after system restore was completed, I looked for a version number for the currently-installed AnyDVD and found that there is not a way to know what the current version is, as far as I can see.

Can I suggest that AnyDVD include a way to view the current version?

Just right click fox's head and go to Information on the left hand side and there it is or when you put the cursor over the fox's head the version is shown

You can just hover mouse cursor over the fox's head to see version number.

You can do as Mike suggested or right click on the Fox Head and go to settings and then Information. All you want to know is there.;)

Can I suggest that AnyDVD include a way to view the current version?

Well, by now you know that there at least 2 ways to view the current version.

But, might I point out, that since a new version is to be installed over the top of the last version, that anytime you have a doubt you can just run the latest installer you downloaded - and be done with it.

-W

Back