Version 1.1.3.3 - Some Bugs

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Drols, May 22, 2021.

1. Drols

Drols New Member

2. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

The digital right error should only appear when you click the download button at Amz, not when you use the green downloadables button on the top.
    As for the resolution, this is due to DRM changes from Amz. You should read the sticky FAQ for that matter and the older posts.

whatever_gong82, Drols and RedFox 1 like this.
  3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thank you Deepspace, It’s exact same answer I would’ve given

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    DeepSpace and Drols like this.
  4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You will still receive 1920 x 1080 Netflix and a few Disney movies.

Drols likes this.
  5. Drols

Drols New Member

That's for all replies.
    Hope RedFox developers can find solution for Amz next app version.

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Screenshot 1: there's nothing to fix, you're clicking on the wrong download button
    Screenshot 2: they're working on a solution but it may/will take some time.

zero269 and Drols like this.
  7. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

Hi RedFox 1,

Is it true that you're seeing some 1080 content with D+?
    Just curious, because I just cancelled my subscription as of the 15th and so I'm unable to check for myself.
    Thanks.

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I think we think alike, I also do not have my subscription active, My son is over 30 years old and I am not interested in Disney stuff, so I canceled it. I am a penny-pincher, that's whats happens when you are old like me LOL, but when I did have an active subscription I was getting a few 1080P downloads, not a lot but some.Sorry, zero269:rockingchair:

9. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the confirmation. I will poke around in the near future if I see anything that peaks my interest... (y)
    1080 is preferred, but the 720 content upscales rather nicely on my TV.

(82" Samsung 4K + Apple TV 4K with Plex, along with Infuse for direct BDMV playback; thanks to CloneBD :))

10. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

720p is just fine for my uses also, I really do not see any difference, I have a regular monitor (not 4k) so 1080p wouldn't show better on a 4k anyway. Like I said, 720P gives me a great picture. I don't have a 65" tv ( wish I did LOL)

zero269 likes this.