Version 1.1.3.2 - Some Bugs

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by 97037083, May 15, 2021.

1. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

CHIPs Season 2, Episode 1, 2, 3, etc.; Kung Fu Season 2, Episode 1

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thank you

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Kun Fu Season2.jpg
    Chips.jpg

Same for Kung Fu, since I am in the Caribbean, they take advantage of me.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Hi there, do have a license for AnyStream? If not and you are using the trial you might have used up your tokens. If thats not the case ,
    1Open the GUI, in the upper left hand corner you will see "file" press the file button and you will see " Create Log file" creat it and then you will have a .zip file to upload to the forum.

5. 97037083

97037083 Well-Known Member

I can't say anymore. So @Prospere analyse my log file, please.

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Where is your logfile? ( sorry, I see it now, you are OP of this thread that every posted in. Sorry about that.

DeepSpace likes this.
  7. 97037083

As luck would have it, a current example.
    The movie language is defined as german. AS show only american english for it.

Attached Files:

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I am sure that can be fixed, it is an obvious error. I am assuming you are on the German Amazon site.

9. 97037083

Right. :)

10. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I think I see the issue, but as you said, Prospere better have a look at it. Sorry about this.

DeepSpace likes this.
  11. MCalca1706

MCalca1706 Well-Known Member

People please be patient (We are still within a a worldwide pandemic) Coding is very difficult and unforgiving
    I took several computer languages in college and I sure as hell would not want to do this for a living!

AnyStream Version Beta 1.1.3.2 (attached are log files from videos downloaded in this version of AS
    Amazon Highest Resolution 960X540 other wise downloads normally
    Netflix 1080p downloads noramally
    Disney 720p as usual and downloads normally
    Amazon TV Episodes (Digital Rights Error at first ) Downloads normally with all audio options avialable up to 960XX540 Resolution

RedFox 1 and whatever_gong82 like this.
  12. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

Thanks @RedFox 1 for trying...Understood. I wouldn't expect you to pay, but you asked for the details of what I was trying to do. I already paid, so I was just providing the information you requested. BTW it would have cost you $2.99/episode as it is the HD version, so even more of a dent in your fixed income :rockingchair:.

I will share an interesting piece of information though. The Season 3 I purchased yesterday seems to show all the "missing information" (audio track and language) fine. Season 2, which I purchased before the DRM change does not... go figure that!

RedFox 1 likes this.
  13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thanks Donaf. I tried.:banghead:

donaf likes this.
  14. sycor

sycor Well-Known Member

Just FYI I'm working on grabbing MacGyver (the original from the 80s) from AP on the P+ channel and Season 2 Ep 2 is missing the Audio and Language info for some reason. I tried upgrading to the beta but that didn't fix it. Episode 1 and 3 are fine. I haven't checked past that. And Season 1 was fine.

Attached Files:

15. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Its a known issue, you should read the other threads.

16. sycor

sycor Well-Known Member

Most of the other threads I've seen lately have been about the resolution not being HD and people being impatient and whiney. My post was about 1.1.3.2 still having issues with the drop down being empty (same as this thread). But also that it was randomly empty in a TV series where all of the other episodes so far have been fine. There was only one other thread about the topic when I made my post and I missed that one (another has been created after I made my post). Sorry, was just trying to provide additional information and logs in case they were helpful. So no need to get snarky and tell me see the other (at the time) single thread.

17. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

No snarky (LOL) meant, just telling it's been mentioned before a few times, I believe in other threads, and no I am not going to go through them to show you, all I said was read the other threads on issues.

18. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

Thanks you for the logs.
    In one case, only English is available in the MPD file, in the rest - some entries (I assume those are for German) lack language identification information. I'll see how I can push a fix for the latter.

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  19. gonefishnet

gonefishnet New Member

...done...

20. Hello,

I tried the last version of AnyStream 1.3.1 as well as the beta version AnyStream 1.3.2.
    I don't get any audio tracks or subtitles to select and so I can't save a movie.
    Enclosed the log file.

Update: This is a purchased film "Verlorene Herzen" (1992).
    Other free stuff seems to work, just the movie you bought didn't.

Update 2: What else I noticed, with the old version it shows me that the film is in FullHD. The new version is up to a maximum of 960x540!

The following bugs are present.
    1. No audio tracks and subtitles can be selected!
    2. Full HD cannot be selected although the film is in Full HD.

Attached Files: