Version 1.0.8.1/1.0.8.2 version - Amazon Prime page navigation hangs (frozen)

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by donaf, Jan 18, 2021.

1. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

I just loaded this version. I go into my Amazon Prime, click on My Stuff and it takes me to Watchlist with default location of TV Shows under my watchlist (no problem up to this point). Then I click on Movies or All to move out of the TV Shows view and I get a hung application -- frozen like it doesn't know how to go any further. Not even the circle you see in the attached image is moving... just froze (like an application lock up). I'm forced to close the app at this point as I can no longer navigate in the Amazon Prime context. Version 1.0.8.1 is unusable until fixed (for me anyway).

Attached Files:

2. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

3. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

Thanks for adding to this. Glad to know its not unique to me alone. Hopefully, they'll be able to get this fixed soon. I'm going back to version 1.0.7.0 for now.

4. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

Thank you both for the notification - working on it.

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  5. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

Gentlemen, sorry for the inconvenience. My bad. The issue will be solved with the next release.

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  6. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

No problem, thank you!

7. BuddyFunJet

BuddyFunJet Well-Known Member

I hit the issue as well. Is there a link to the previous version?

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

No because the previous release 1080 would fail to launch due to missing dll. For the record Amazon works fine on my end.

9. MadMopar

MadMopar Well-Known Member

Having the same problem here.

10. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

11. whpony96

whpony96 Member

Broken here as well. Rolled back to 1.0.7.0 and works fine.

zero269 likes this.
  12. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

I did the same thing. Luckily I keep several versions on hand before deleting them from my NAS.

13. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

No problem. Thanks @Prospere for your timely attention to this!

14. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

Confirmed with Version 1.0.8.2 that this issue is still present. Was it supposed to be fixed in version 1.0.8.2? If not, please make it possible to go back to version 1.0.7.0 without a message forcing an upgrade to this 1.0.8.2 version.

Thanks!

15. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Going backward is never a good idea. It will be fixed if they can replicate it, I assure you Prospere is working on it. I was sure the message gave you an option to update or not, I could be wrong.

16. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

Understood. Thanks for clarifying the reasons for not downgrading version levels. I'll wait then.

17. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

ITS FIXED FINALLY