• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Version 1.0.5.1 option selection

Clarity3

In this new version, after choosing to make a ‘Partial Copy’, I notice on the Target page, the options for Conversion and Audio have changed in their layout.

It appears, the default for Conversion is ‘directly play main title’. If ‘maintain original menu’ is selected, ‘directly play main title’ is greyed out and cannot be reselected. The only way to make this selection again is to go back to the ‘Selection’ page and click ‘Continue’.

Is this what is intended?

Is this what is intended?

I think this is intended. You can't use 'directly play main title' if you want to maintain the original menu (hence it being greyed out)
If you uncheck 'maintain original menu' then the 'directly play main title' option should be selectable again.

That was my point. Once 'maintain original menu' is selected, 'directly play main title' cannot be selected again. For me, the only way appears to be going back to the previous page ('Selection') and use the 'Continue' button again.

That was my point. Once 'maintain original menu' is selected, 'directly play main title' cannot be selected again. For me, the only way appears to be going back to the previous page ('Selection') and use the 'Continue' button again.

Did you try unchecking 'maintain original menu'? This allows the 'directly play main title' to be selected again without going back to the selection page. At least for me it does :)

Interesting, I see what you mean. Strange, only 'directly play main title' is greyed out when not selected despite only being able to select one or the other.

For consistency, I would have thought, grey out the non selected or don't grey out either and be able to select with one click, rather than unselect first.

Still failing on Guardians of the Galaxy ISO to MP4 or MKV on both AC3 and AAC
Went further than 1.0.5.0 but not as far as 1.0.4.9

Windows 8.1 Professional with Media Center (x64) (build 9600)
Processor a 4.20 gigahertz AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core
Board: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Rev 1.xx
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 [Display adapter] (2x - SLI)

Attachments

• Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.5.1).zip
    937.7 KB · Views: 0
Back