• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Verbatim Dvd+r Dl Errors

vpet

I have a Philips 8631 DL Burner! I know from posts its not the best out there but I never had a problem backinguo any movie with dvd1click/clone/img! OR ANY GAME! Until I bought a lite on LH-2B1S burner! Installed and upgraded the cpu/video card!

No matter what I do every burning program fails with Ver. DL made in Singapor! Put everything back to the old setup and still does not work!

The only thing I can burn is a 4.7 sony+/- R compressed movie!!!
And BLU-RAY are OK???

Nothing with DL?? CAN ANYONE HELP??????

Anydvd doesn't burn. So this isn't an Anydvd issue, and consequently this thread was posted originally in the wrong forum.

No matter what I do every burning program fails with Ver. DL made in Singapor!

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the original movie disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly? You're using Clonedvd? Clonecd? Clonewhat?

3. Update your burner's firmware if possible. Visit your burner's website to check for firmware upgrades.
If you don't know how to go about doing this, visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

4) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

Last edited:
vpet,
That is a really old burner and it will have problems recog. the MID Codes on the newer blank media even if it is Verbatim. The last firmware update from Dell for that burner was in 2005. You really should just buy and install a newer burner so it can read the MID codes properly.

Back