• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Verbatim DL +R

customshopkv1

Where do you guys recommend as a reliable store online to buy Verbatim DL +R at a good price.

Where do you guys recommend as a reliable store online to buy Verbatim DL +R at a good price.

I would guess it depends on where you live. I know in some countries, like Canada, Verbatim +R DL was being sold (on sale) through huge chains for as low as $1 U.S. (approximately) per blank for a limited time. Some places were selling them cheap in the U.S. for a brief time as well. In Europe, the prices for Verbatim +R DL seem pretty pricey.

I haven't seen any Verbatim +R DL made in India yet, but they are tipped to be sold at Fry's first in the U.S. No one knows yet whether the ones made in India will be any good. So, try to get the ones made in Singapore (I think all of them being sold should still be made in Singapore).

Back