• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Verbatim Disks

ace2001

Was just wondering whats good site to get verbatim dvd dual layer at good price. anybody in canada they have 16 times at the source for 12.99 for 50 verbatim

Was just wondering whats good site to get verbatim dvd dual layer at good price. anybody in canada they have 16 times at the source for 12.99 for 50 verbatim
They aren't dual layer if they can be burned at 16x.

$12.99 for 50 sounds like S/L media. Around $2 a disc is the best price I've seen in the US.

12.99 is for 50 verbatim its sale til 23 at source aka radioshack good deal though regular 34.99. I seen supermediastore but is there any other sites for dual layer verbatim disks at good price want to back up my xbox 360 games. But was just letting people in canada know about the good deal cause lots of people read this forum

12.99 is for 50 verbatim its sale til 23 at source aka radioshack good deal though regular 34.99. I seen supermediastore but is there any other sites for dual layer verbatim disks at good price want to back up my xbox 360 games. But was just letting people in canada know about the good deal cause lots of people read this forum
Those aren't dual layer.

Those aren't dual layer.

no i know that there 16 times dvd-rw just telling people in canada about the sale pretty much. But i also want to know wheres good place to get verbatim dual layer dvd at good price

If you like the one's made in India, Sam's Club sells the 50 pk. of Verbatim DVD+R DL's for a little over $60. Cheapest I've seen. Is Sam's Club in Canada too? :)

If you like the one's made in India, Sam's Club sells the 50 pk. of Verbatim DVD+R DL's for a little over $60. Cheapest I've seen. Is Sam's Club in Canada too? :)
The ones that everyone recommends are made in Singapore.

Future Shop has Verbatim DL 20 pack on sale for $29.99. If you order online, shipping is free.

The ones that everyone recommends are made in Singapore.
I know that. They're the one's I recommend too. But a few people at AD like the India Verbs too. I've never tried them. I said, "IF you like the ones made in India......." So, if you like those, they are a very good price at Sam's Club.

oldjoe...........
Look again. Here is a quote from the ad you linked to:
Verbatim 8.5GB 2.4X~6X DVD+R DL 20 Packs Cake Box Branded Disc - Retail
It's for the 20 pk...........not the 50 pk. :)

Sorry.....my mistake and I corrected my post. 20 pks. are the largest I have seen available....... but that's understandable, given the cost.

Not a problem. You just read it wrong, as I do some stuff, sometimes. It's tough getting old! My title of "Senior" Member, isn't because of post count, like it means for everyone else! :)

Back