• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ver 6400 install problem

blporter11

I tried to update to 6400 today and the installation gave three errors about dll files. The old version was uninstalled at the start of 6400 install so I'm left with no AnyDVD version! Two questions: Can I download the previous version of AnyDVD and what went wrong with my installtion? Been updating for over 2 years with no problems until now. Thanks

Slysoft don't have the older versions stored. Clear you browsers cache an try again. You will need to reboot on this update too.

Problem solved

Ok, guess I posted too soon. I restarted the PC in SAFE mode and 6400 installed OK. I must have something installed that interfers with AnyDVD. Now that I know that I can install it in safe mode, I'll uninstall and try in normal Windows mode to see what it is.
Thanks

Back