• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VCD won't mount properly?

gundam_heavyarms

Hello.

I recently downloaded Virtual Clone Drive so I could play .ISO files. I've installed the VCD program, but for some reason I have problems playing/mounting the images.

When I try to mount an image onto the virtual drive, the ISO file does "mount", however when I double click on the mounted drive it just opens the image in a file format. I apologise for not being able to explain this any better, i'm useless with technology. The attached images will help illustrate my problem, any help would be hugely appreciated. Cheers.

Attachments

• vcd1.jpg
    vcd1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 17
  • vcd2.jpg
    vcd2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 15
  • vcd3.jpg
    vcd3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 14
you don't double click the drive after you mount the iso. You simply fire up your bd-player and point it to the virtual drive. It should do the rest if it's a video disc. What type of ISO are you trying to use? Because it's extremely hard to see. Very small images.

Is it a VCD or DVD and also is it possible a log file to get one posted?

Hello.

I recently downloaded Virtual Clone Drive so I could play .ISO files. I've installed the VCD program, but for some reason I have problems playing/mounting the images.

When I try to mount an image onto the virtual drive, the ISO file does "mount", however when I double click on the mounted drive it just opens the image in a file format. I apologise for not being able to explain this any better, i'm useless with technology. The attached images will help illustrate my problem, any help would be hugely appreciated. Cheers.
Looks like bad isos to me.

Back