• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VCD on a Samsung Galaxy TabPro S

GMDonald

Has anyone tried VCD on a Samsung Galaxy TabPro S for running DVDs from an ISO file on a network drive? I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy TabPro S and installed VCD on it. I tried to run DVDs in ISO files from a network drive. Windows 10 reports the VCD mounted ISO file as a DVD drive. Windows Media Player reports the drive as a device, but does not show the drive for playing the DVD. Grateful for any help. I have not found anything useful so far with Google.

Solved. The problem is that Windows Media Player does not play DVDs under Windows 10. I installed Microsoft DVD Player which does play the ISO file DVDs. It's simple and cheap DVD player software, but all that is needed.

Yup, microsoft removed the built in player because of regulations and market dominance. Just like with IE instead of offering a choice this time, they opted to completely remove it. Main thing is you got it solved :)

i didn't say it was removed. I said their DVD playing capability was removed (windows media player).

or editing the key part that indicated they did NOT remove IE

instead of offering a choice this time

in Win 7 times the EU forced them to give the user a choice. This time they didn't do that with their DVD playback capability. They simply removed it.

in Win 7 times the EU forced them to give the user a choice. This time they didn't do that with their DVD playback capability. They simply removed it.
Ah. But you didn't write that. Happens to me all the time, too. I think something but don't type it. Reader gets confused... ;)

Back