• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VCD not working

rolfpower

I used VCD in the past with no problems whatsoever. A few months ago I reinstalled Windows 7 and am just now getting to installing VCD. There is nothing in the right-click context menu about mounting an image, and selecting "open with Virtual Mount" doesn't do anything. The image doesn't mount using VCD or other similar software. I can't imagine it is an issue with Windows as it is a fairly recent install.

I suspect you have something blocking it, I'm using it across Win 7 and Win 8 machines with no issue, so it's not a problem with VCD itself. When you installed it it would have asked if it was OK to install the driver, did you say yes to that?

Back