• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

variation in results despite using same procedures to produce back up copies

antipodes

I have been having problems trying to make back up copies of Hansel and Gretel witch hunters and The Blues Brothers. Yesterday I succeeded after changing my procedure from using 2 drives one to read and one to burn to using one drive for both functions. I am baffled at the difference in the outcomes regarding the quality of the outcomes. The Blues Brothers reproduced well but Hansel and Gretel was extremely difficult to play back. I had to open up the file and use the stream folder to get any sort of response and then playing back with Powerdvd 14 when I selected subtitles I was offered options which I do not know how to respond to but playing back with Nero 2015 the subtitles replayed perfectly. The subtitles in Blues Brothers played correctly when using Powerdvd 14. I omitted to mention that procedure changes also included the use of 50gb instead of 25gb discs

I can't understand why I get differing results using the same procedure and it makes me realize what a nightmare of a task the developers are facing. I thank them for their diligence.

Back