• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Valid Registration Key is not recognized on second use

mlorberg

My old SSD operating system crashed. I replaced with a temporary HD and when I reinstalled a trial version of AnyDVD I was able to easy register it with my saved key with your "Register AnyDVD" app. I just installed a new SSD re-downloaded your most recent version of AnyDVD (8170) but when I tried to use the same key I was told that it failed. Please let me know how to re-register my copy of AnyDVD.

My old SSD operating system crashed. I replaced with a temporary HD and when I reinstalled a trial version of AnyDVD I was able to easy register it with my saved key with your "Register AnyDVD" app. I just installed a new SSD re-downloaded your most recent version of AnyDVD (8170) but when I tried to use the same key I was told that it failed. Please let me know how to re-register my copy of AnyDVD.

What was the last version you have installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last version I had installed a month ago was 8170 also. I know this because when I re-downloaded it I noticed that the install file (8170) in my external drive download folder had not changed.

How EXACTLY are you trying to register? Are you double clicking the license file or using the registration exe option? Has your license perhaps expired?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I tried to register just the same way I successfully registered one month ago..."Register AnyDVD" app. It opens an explorer window and one simply navigates to and selects the key. No my license has not expired...I have a lifetime license.

I tried to register just the same way I successfully registered one month ago..."Register AnyDVD" app. It opens an explorer window and one simply navigates to and selects the key. No my license has not expired...I have a lifetime license.

Normally it should be fully sufficient to install AnyDVD, then to double-click on your license file in Explorer (the file with the .AnyDVDHD extension).
No need to run "Register AnyDVD" manually.

The standard and recommended method is to as Pete says, install software and then simply double click the license file. That should be enough to register

The file C:\Users\MGL3\AppData\Local\Temp\AnyDVDHD_Key_13627342(2).anydvdhd is not a valid AnyDVD license! And by golly they are right. I examined it in Notepad and it is corrupted. Apparently it happened when I copied it the last time I used it. I went back to my source folder and the key was NOT corrupted there and I was able to successfully register it. Lesson learned for me. Sorry to have taken your time. Thank you all.

It's not corrupted. For starters you're not supposed to open a registration file with notepad. Second, the file name doesn't match AnyDVD V8 license. That filename is a license file from SlySoft and only works up to v7695. It does NOT work for AnyDVD 8.xxx. hence AnyDVD saying that's not a valid license file, because it isn't. Not for v8 at least.

Back