Valerian DVD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Vanpeebles, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Vanpeebles

Vanpeebles Member

WOW....took over 4 hours to analyze and left message that blank disk was too small. I always use dual layer DVD so, I am baffled?

Attached Files:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

AnyDVD doesn't burn to blank discs. So to large or to small isn't an AnyDVD problem. However the 4h analysis could indicate a protection issue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

3. Vanpeebles

Vanpeebles Member

Thanks Ch3vy, I understand that AnyDVD does not "burn disks". Hope the logfile adds some help for resolution.

Mario

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Please try to deselect the wrong title(s) with CloneDVD. I believe at least title 48 should be deselected.

marlowe likes this.
  5. Vanpeebles

Vanpeebles Member

James, you are correct. Title 48 should be "selected". All else is fluff. Strange that it still burned as "single layer" disk, even though for quality purposes I selected "dual layer", as I always do.

Redfox Team.............many thanks!

Mario

6. juankt

juankt New Member

Repro:
    1. Inserted DVD
    2. AnyDVD 8.2.0.0 scaned drive
    3. AnyDVD throws warning "AnyDVD is unable to crack all CSS Keys on this disc! AnyDVD will guess the correct CSS Key..."
    4. When browsing the DVD in explorer it shows 15 copies of the VOB files (not uncommon many dvd's have the cloned/virtual copy Vob files).
    5. Use CloneDVD2 to copy into a new HD folder.
    6. That folder set appears correct (only one copy of the Vob files). Playback seems to function, chapters appear correct.

Issue(s):
    a. Warning Prompt
    b. Retention of cloned Vob files
    c. Severity of issues MINOR
    d. Issues Remediation - Use CloneDVD2

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

From the log:

ASUS DRW-24B1STI 1.00 2013/06/19 13:26
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your drive hardware region and try again.

8. Yaris

Yaris Well-Known Member

Deselect is the opposite of select. Anyway a new version should prove one of you as correct.