• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved v1.5.1 - Amazon: Rings of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutzrhh

Starting to download - after 1 video successful -> app closes
starting again, skip existing files, download starts -> app closes
choosing 1 video only (Episode 2), download stats -> app closes

Only 3 of 13 videos I can download. The rest the App always crashes/closes

and 2nd
Sometimes it show 12 videos to download (e.g. episode 3 is missing)
sometimes 15 videos (than all episodes incl documentary)

The crashes MAYBE I know why......
Reason: Subtitels
e.g. english narrativ forced
(is in episode 1 included, episode 2 doenst have, 3 have again)
When I select all videos incl this subtitels, app closes
When I de-select this, download continued.

QS: What is the problem with this? How should I know (e.g.) which episodes includes this subtitels, and which not. And/or why when I select ALL episodes, this subtitel can be choosen, when not all episodes it have.

Sounds like you are on a poor network. Leave a logfile or I cant help you.

I've been seeing this, too. AS will download one episode, then close.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.1.0.astlog
    8.1 MB · Views: 5
I was downloading The Peripheral and Rings of Power. I'm not really concerned about it. I just wanted to help the OP and show they weren't alone.

I was downloading The Peripheral and Rings of Power. I'm not really concerned about it. I just wanted to help the OP and show they weren't alone.
Thanks Doc, this version is only a beta, please be patient.

So, I think I've figured out the pattern of when/why AS will abruptly close when downloading from Amazon. I can post my findings, if the developers are interested. If not, that's cool.

DrX

Last edited:
How do you expect them (or anyone) to possibly reproduce it for confirmation if your won't make the details public....

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

How do you expect them (or anyone) to possibly reproduce it for confirmation if your won't make the details public....

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I think you completely misunderstand me. I never said I won't make the details public. I'm simple asking if there is interest before I waste time doing so. I was trying to avoid getting yell at. I guess I shouldn't have bothered.

So, I think I've figured out the pattern of when/why AS will abruptly close when downloading from Amazon. I can post my findings, if the developers are interested. If not, that's cool.

DrX
If I could reproduce it, I would would have made it available to the developers,, can you help me DrXenos. You know I always want to find out why an issue exists, or how to reproduce it.

Nobody's yelling at you, just that the more ppl that can reproduce it from various angles countries the better it is for a general fix. The more ppl that can reproduce an issue, the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back