• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[v1.2.7.0] [HBO Max] unable to retrieve codec/video format/language et al.

Woodbuilder

When I try to download from HBO Max, I do not get any video/audio information for the videos I try to download. It doesn't depend on any specific series, I always get empty selection boxes for any movie/episode I select.

Other streaming providers (Amazon) work as usual.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
AS seems not to get any data:
Code:
00:00:41.122 - [Warning] [hbomax] Missing playback marker for episode The Honeymoon Is Over
00:00:43.455 - [Error] [playlist:hbomax] numPeriods: 0, numVideos: 1
00:00:43.458 - [Debug] [download configuration] Audio keys:
00:00:43.458 - [Error] [download configuration] No video codecs to choose from

In that case the devs have to look at the other parts of the logfile.
I don't think so, but any VPN in the background?

Thank you all for your faith, we will try to fix it asap, our devs are working diligently. Thanks again.

Yes, VPN is in the background. But playing the same video in the web browser (Firefox) on the HBO website works fine, so I hope it's not related to the VPN.

At least try disabling your VPN for a while and see or even try using your VPN towards other regions.. I'd say Hmax is the most successful at this point where I had 160+ (not episodes) but full 1080 movies downloaded since Thursday (without any fails), I'm not that lucky with other providers but this a very good save by Redfox team .. I'm also personally staying put where I have success for now so won't go trigger further errors where I suspect it will fail at this point

Oh wow, you are right @BoomKapoow - without VPN it works great. I just wondered because the website always tells me that HBO max is not available in my region and yet I can download through AnyStream without VPN. Thank you very much!

So problem solved! (y)

Attachments

1.6 MB · Views: 1
HM has been failing for me since this morning. I am receiving the message "Couldn't retrieve the playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details." This is true for all DL's on HM.

No VPN.

Thanks!

Attachments

1.5 MB · Views: 2
HM.png
HM has been failing for me since this morning. I am receiving the message "Couldn't retrieve the playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details." This is true for all DL's on HM.

No VPN.

Thanks!
Actually its a regional thing, I am sorry that your region on HBO Max is not working, I am sure the devs will get it working again soon.

Actually its a regional thing, I am sorry that your region on HBO Max is not working, I am sure the devs will get it working again soon.

No doubt this will be fixed, I just haven't seen comment on HM not working for others.

Speaking as a very long-term user, the products have always exceeded expectations.

Off to watch a movie...

Back