• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion V 1.5.1.0 Hulu in 1080p with HEVC and AVC Codecs

Correct.

Sadly, D+ won't even get to the download settings dialog if you have the ad-supported version.

I don't get the option of ad-supported D+ in my locale, it's either monthly or annual (at a discount), and that's all...

is it normal for 4k to only be available for shows where all seasons are 4k? I have noticed shows like Trafficked with Mariana van Zeller where not all seasons are available in 4k, none are offered in that resolution.

There are a number of shows offered in 4K on Hulu that are not appearing as 4K in AS. They all appear to be FX on Hulu shows (i.e. Dave, Mayans, Black Narcissus, etc.) here in the states. Is there an issue getting the FX content? I have had no issue with the Hulu original content.

There are a number of shows offered in 4K on Hulu that are not appearing as 4K in AS. They all appear to be FX on Hulu shows (i.e. Dave, Mayans, Black Narcissus, etc.) here in the states. Is there an issue getting the FX content? I have had no issue with the Hulu original content.
That's correct, there are some we had to leave out, and no they won't be available anytime soon. 4K is an extra we found on some, it's not part of advertised AnyStream.

That's correct, there are some we had to leave out, and no they won't be available anytime soon. 4K is an extra we found on some, it's not part of advertised AnyStream.
No worries. Just wanting to make sure it wasn't something I was doing or wrong on my end. Thanks for the great work guys! Keep it up!

Will we have Disney+ also in 1080p in a near future? I know this has been asked many times but as Hulu and D+ ar both from Mouse Company and Hulu was also just in 720p.

Back