• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion V 1.5.1.0 Hulu in 1080p with HEVC and AVC Codecs

So from AnyStream's perspective you still use separate downloaders, depending on where you want to download from.
Yes, they each have a website, the bundle just gives you access to the different websites, but you need to use the same credentials.

Just saw your changelog, and at first I was confused, "What? Hulu, higher resolution, so higher than 720p?" And then I saw this post, found it exciting that AnyStream has solved my major two problems, since December they solved the 1080p contents in HBO Max, and then they solved those in Hulu!!!

My sincerest thanks to all the developers!

Hopefully with 5.1 audio soon! I know the guys are working hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are the data files in h.265 for the same episodes smaller or just higher quality?
I assume that I have K-Lite Mega Pack installed I should be good for h.265 playback?

I have been wanting all 11 Seasons of the X-Files in 1080p for a very long time. Now I have them.:(

Hi RedFox1,

RedFox1 = Man with the Red Right Hand? ;)
(Was featured on X-Files CD - Songs in The Key of X)
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxePKps87k

I got all 11 seasons of X-Files from Amazon Prime/FreeVee in 1080p HEVC Multi-Channel EAC3 640kbs DD+ 5.1 using AnyStream - right now FreeVee has them too here in US - CST.

I pretty much upscaled all my 720p stuff that I wanted to 1080p with Topaz earlier, but it'll be nice to not have to do that for Hulu anymore and also get multi-channel audio/DD+ later when it's released (what I'm patiently waiting for...)

(y)

Mike

Are the data files in h.265 for the same episodes smaller or just higher quality?
I assume that I have K-Lite Mega Pack installed I should be good for h.265 playback?
The K-Lite pack should be fine, I have no codec packs on the computer I am using for the moment, all I have is the .99cents H265 HEVC codec from the Microsoft Store installed.

Please be patient,, you will like the outcome, and we are not stopping after that, the mission is never complete.

Rarely does software keep me on the edge of my seat... Keep up the awesome work, excited for the next beta release!!

Rarely does software keep me on the edge of my seat... Keep up the awesome work, excited for the next beta release!!
Yes, we are working on a few new features, please be patient. :)

Looking forward to it, hanging back on grabbing much till the anticipated audio upgrade comes out! :)

The audio upgrade is already done but it's only fixed behind the scenes there is much more we have to release.

Redfox1 & programmers,

Thank you!

Hulu audio (multi-channel/DD+) and other upgrades in 1.5.2.0!

:dance:

Mike

Ever since the HEVC update I've been waiting patiently for this update thank youuuuuuuu!

I am new to Hulu, but noticed I get 1080 HEVC, but the audio is 68kbps stereo only. Is that expected at this point?
It all depends on what you are watching , some are DD+ 6 channel and others are as you say. We can only download what they make available. Some are in 4K also, some are not.

I am new to Hulu, but noticed I get 1080 HEVC, but the audio is 68kbps stereo only. Is that expected at this point?

If you have both disney and hulu, you can splice video from hulu and audio from disney where they share titles.

Back