• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion V 1.5.1.0 Hulu in 1080p with HEVC and AVC Codecs

You just choose HEVC in the dropdown box and then it gives you 3840 x 2160. Jeepers Creepers reborn is in 4K to. I think they disabled it till the next beta is released though.

Most likely...I'm only seeing 1080p. I can wait...thanks!

yes i am also able to see only 1080P movies.
We disabled it server side for the time being, some movies were not downloading in 4K and some that downloaded did not finalize and wouldn't play so we are making the corrections for the next beta in a few days. Please be patient,, you will like the outcome, and we are not stopping after that, the mission is never complete.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but since I rarely watch it, and rarely download from it... Is every tier of Hulu capable of 4K? like I have the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle, is that enough to get 4K downloads when its turned back on in Anystream?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but since I rarely watch it, and rarely download from it... Does every tier of Hulu capable of 4K? like I have the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle, is that enough to get 4K downloads when its turned back on in Anystream?

I've got the cheapest sub they offer and it was fine for me

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but since I rarely watch it, and rarely download from it... Is every tier of Hulu capable of 4K? like I have the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle, is that enough to get 4K downloads when its turned back on in Anystream?
I have the $1 a month Christmas special for Hulu and it works for 4K.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but since I rarely watch it, and rarely download from it... Is every tier of Hulu capable of 4K? like I have the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle, is that enough to get 4K downloads when it's turned back on in Anystream?
I actually don't know, but when we released the beta everyone seemed to get 4K so I doubt they all had a single service as the Disney bundle with Hulu or the Hulu bundle with Disney worked fine for me. The Hulu 4K is in 1440p and 3840X2160p.

HEVC Hulu.jpg

I am seriously thinking about getting the bundle is Disney in the actual hulu Page so does that mean we can download 1080p Disney through hulu

I am seriously thinking about getting the bundle is Disney in the actual hulu Page so does that mean we can download 1080p Disney through hulu
It means when the next beta comes out if we get it working seamlessly, you might be able to download 4K from the titles that are in 4K on Hulu.

i Grabbed a HULU bundle with disney, hbo, showtime, starz, but still i saw someting that was not included in my subscription, is there a larger bundle? any one know? Hulu is not my regular turf.

i Grabbed a HULU bundle with disney, hbo, showtime, starz, but still i saw someting that was not included in my subscription, is there a larger bundle? any one know? Hulu is not my regular turf.

AS can't tell between currently available and prospective titles on hulu (on the website but not watchable) at the moment, without you telling us what title you were after, you're stuck with checking that on justwatch.

AS can't tell between currently available and prospective titles on hulu (on the website but not watchable) at the moment, without you telling us what title you were after, you're stuck with checking that on justwatch.

ah ok so might not be avalible yet, ill check that next time.

That is correct

Do you mean the bundle of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? If so that bundle just lets you log into each service for the included price. It doesn't make Disney+ content available to you via Hulu or vice versa.

So from AnyStream's perspective you still use separate downloaders, depending on where you want to download from.

Back